Faster to your Josephine County Water Damage event
Flooding and water emergencies don’t wait for regular business hours and neither do we. SERVPRO of Santa Barbara provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Flooding and water damage is very invasive. Water quickly spreads throughout your home and gets absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately. This immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – 541-479-2500
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.
About SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point
SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
When Storms or Floods hit Josephine County,SERVPRO is Ready!
SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point specializes in storm and flood damage restoration. Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources, which is extremely important. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Josephine County, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster. We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recovery Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States.
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call Us Today 541-479-2500
Does your Grants Pass home have a mold problem?
Microscopic mold spores naturally occur almost everywhere, both outdoors and indoors. This makes it impossible to remove all mold from a home or business. Therefore, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level. Some restoration businesses advertise “mold removal” and even guarantee to remove all mold, which is a fallacy. Consider the following mold facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold,Call Us Today –541-479-2500
Restoring your Josephine County commercial property after a water damage event
Hazardous events at grants pass or central point commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. whether your dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event ,we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area.In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space.
Property Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budget constraints.WE understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of every lost revenue and productivity.
So when an emergency situation arises in your business,Give us a call and we will be there fast with the help that you need.
About SERVPRO Of grants pass/central point
SERVPRO of grants pass/central point specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration.From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO's corporate training facility to regular IIRC-industry certification,rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.
Do You Need Trained professionals For Storm Restoration
No Job Is Too Large
The SERVPRO Commercial Large Loss Division is composed of our best of the best in restoration. Our elite large-loss specialists are pre qualified and strategically positioned throughout the United States to handle any size disaster.
Every large loss is supervised by a commercial operations manager to help ensure seamless communication and timely mitigation.
At SERVPRO of Grants pass/central point, the difference is our ability to dispatch trained production professionals and cut costs through the strategic placement and oversight of temporary labor. Get the professionals, call SERVPRO of Grants pass/central point
Clients for the Commercial Large Loss program include the following:
- The Hospitality Industry
- Property Managers
- The Pentagon
Should a storm or major event strike, call us Today (541) 773-3740
Storm and Water Damage
Storm and water damage affects not only the structure of your house but also your belongings. SERVPRO of Medford / Ashland understands that your home is more than a structure; your family’s furniture, clothing, keepsakes, and other belongings help transform a house into a home.
If You Have Questions or Need Help, Call Us Today – (541) 773-3740
SERVPRO of Medford / Ashland specializes in restoring contents damaged by storms and other water damage events. Our expertise and our “restore” versus “replace” mentality can help you save money while preserving precious keepsakes that can’t be replaced. We pretest your contents to determine what items can be restored back to their condition before the water damage. We utilize several methods of cleaning your contents, including:
- Dry Cleaning - Used for cleaning light residues or to pre-clean prior to cleaning.
- Wet Cleaning - An effective cleaning method for removing moderate to heavy residues.
- Spray and Wipe -Effective for items that can’t withstand cleaning.
- Foam Cleaning - Used for upholstery fabrics that might shrink or bleed if cleaned.
- Abrasive Cleaning - Involves agitation of the surface being cleaned.
- Immersion Cleaning - Contents are dipped into a bath of the cleaning product.
When Storms or Floods hit Josephine County,SERVPRO is ready!
SERVPRO of Central Point/Grants pass specializes in storm and flood damage restoration.Our crews are highly trained and we use specialized equipment to restore your property to its pre-storm condition.
Since we are locally owned and operated, we are able to respond quicker with the right resources,which is extremely important.A fast response lessons the dame,limits further damage, and reduces the restoration cost.
Resources to Handle Floods and Storms
When storms hit Josephine County, we can scale our resources to handle a large storm or flooding disaster.We can access equipment and personnel from a network of 1,650 Franchises across the country and elite Disaster Recover Teams that are strategically located throughout the United States
Have Storm or Flood Damage? Call us Today SERVPRO of Central Point/Grants pass
Does Your Grants Pass Home Have A Mold Problem?
Microscopic mold pores naturally occur almost everywhere.both outdoors and indoors.This makes it impossible to remove mold from a home or business.Therefor, mold remediation reduces the mold spore count back to its natural or baseline level.Some restoration business advertise "mold removal" and even guarantee to remove all mold.Which is fallacy.Consider the following mold facts
- Mold is present almost everywhere.indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along the air and may enter your home through windows,doors,or AC/ heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture.Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin,any source of water or moisture must be addressed .Otherwises,the mold will return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Enen higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth.keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
If your home or business has a mold problem,we can inspect and assess your property and use our specialized training, equipment,and expertise to remediate your mold infestation.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call Us Today
CentralPoint/Grants pass Residents:Follow These Mold Safety Tips if You Suspect Mold
Be careful! Without proper training,you could be spreading mold throughout your home.
If you see visible mold,do not disturb it.You can inadvertently spread a mold infestation throughout your home.When mold is disturbed,the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans
- Contact SERVPRO of Central Point/Grants Pass for mold remediation services
What Not to Do:
- Don't touch or disturb the mold
- Don't blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth
- Don't attempt to dry the area yourself
- Don't spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold
About our Mold Remediation Services
SERVPRO of Central Point/Grants Pass specializes in mold cleanup and restoration,in fact,its a cornerstone of our business.Our crews are highly trained restoration professionals that use specialized equipment and techniques to properly remediate your mold problem quickly and safely.
If You See Signs of Mold, Call US Today!
IICRC Certified Firm
SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central point is an IICRC firm.The Institute Of Inspection,Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies.IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms Must:
- Present accurate information to customers and conduct business with honesty and integrity
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the changes of the industry
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of the accident
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration
The IICRC Develops The Standards For the Restoration Industry
The IICRC has been the driving force in establishing the main industry standards and reference guides for professional carpet cleaning,water damage restoration and mold remediation.Thes IICRC Standards take years to develop and require the coordination of experts in the field manufacturers ,industry organizations,insurance professionals,training schools,contractors, and public health professionals.
Every five years ,the standards are reviewed and updated.The water damage restoration field changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science,and therefor the standards must evolve to keep pace.