About SERVPRO of Grants Pass / Central Point
John Robert Bestul
Owners of SERVPRO of Grants Pass / Central Point
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point is the locally owned cleaning and restoration brand in Jackson and Josephine Counties. We understand the stress and worry that can come with a fire or with water damage in your Rogue Valley home or business. Team Bestul's goal is to help minimize the stress of these situations and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. Our highly trained technicians can also test for asbestos, mold, lead, and radeon and mitigate or abate mold, mildew, asbestos, and other contaminants from your home or business.
From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to IICRC, AHERA, and OSHA certifications, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. No disaster damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point, so don't hesitate to reach out today for your testing, abatement, remediation, or rebuild needs.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- Accredited Asbestos inspector
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- RRT - Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification – IICRC