Flood and Water Restoration for Home and Business
SERVPRO at Grants Pass/Central Point is available 24 hours a day for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with water damage, immediate action is crucial.A delay of just a few hours can greatly increase the severity of the water damage.
We understand that when you call us,you may be feeling confused,stressed or vulnerable.You need an expert to guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of Grants Pass/Central Point has the specific water damage training and experience to help you through this tough time.We specialize in water damage restoration - in fact, it's the cornerstone of our business.
WHAT TO EXPECT
when you call,we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency.These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring.Including how many SERVPRO professionals are needed.
What To Do After Flooding
- Remove excess water by mopping and blotting.
- Wipe excess water from wood furniture after removal of lamps and tabletop items.
- Remove and prop wet upholstery and cushions.
- Place aluminum foil or wood blocks between furniture legs and wet carpeting.
- Turn air conditioning on for maximum drying in summer.
- Remove colored rugs from wet carpeting.
- Remove art objects to a safe, dry place.
- Gather loose items from floors.
What NOT To Do After Flooding
- Don't leave wet fabrics in place. Hang furs and leather goods.
- Don't leave books, magazines or other colored items on wet carpet or floors.
- Don't use your household vacuum to remove water.
- Don't use television or other household appliances.
- Don't turn on ceiling fixtures if ceiling is wet, and keep out of rooms where ceilings are sagging.
WE ANSWER THE PHONE READY TO HELP